EP26 Making a Purposeful Pivot | Guest Kristin Winkle Beck | Pivot Point Professionals
In this episode of the Remote Pathways podcast we are joined by our fabulous returning guest, Kristin Winkle Beck, the founder Pivot Point Professionals. Join Michelle, Jennifer and Kristin for a fun and engaging conversation around pivoting towards purpose with passion! If you've been stuck in a career rut, or re-entering the job market, but don't know where to start, you don't want to miss this episode.
In this episode we explore:
- The year sabbatical she embarked upon in 2017
- Kristin's MAJOR pivot that opened the door to where she is today
- Evaluating, Aligning, and Planning an intentional course of action
- Remaining open to opportunities and enjoying the present
- Follow us at Facebook.com/RemotePathways
***Join the Conversation***
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Connect with us at our Facebook Group – and let us know what you do to get up to speed quickly
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work. You may also want to get in touch with one of the many assessments we mention in our podcast today, including the Everything DISC Agile EQ.
Check Out More Remote Pathways Programming and supports
- Consulting support as you go virtual
- Facilitate a lunch and learn (virtual), co-working session or Team Day
- Find Your Remote Rhythm retreat