EP27: A Year in Review Part II | Our Fabulous Podcast Guests & More
In this episode of the Remote Pathways podcast we take a trip down memory lane and review the episodes of the first season. Join us as we remember our FABULOUS podcast GUESTS and more!
In this episode we explore:
- Overview of our FABULOUS podcast guests
- Reminder of our most popular episode on Trust, Safety and Connection
- Effective Virtual Conversations benefits
- Remote leadership and relationships
- Podcast Community Calls and NEW planning session opportunity
Connect with our wonderful guests:
Podcast Guest Page
Question of the Week:
Who is your favorite guest from Year One?
Follow our Podcast
- Follow us at Facebook.com/RemotePathways
***Join the Conversation***
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Connect with us at our Facebook Group – and let us know what you do to get up to speed quickly
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work. You may also want to get in touch with one of the many assessments we mention in our podcast today, including the Everything DISC Agile EQ.
Check Out More Remote Pathways Programming and supports
- Consulting support as you go virtual
- Facilitate a lunch and learn (virtual), co-working session or Team Day
- Register to be notified of the next Remote Rhythm Retreat®