EP29 Building Resilience & Heart Math | Guest: Susan Drumm
In this episode of the Remote Pathways podcast we are joined by our wonderful guest, Susan Drumm, to explore the topic of building resilience and how Heart Math plays a role. Susan is the CEO Advisor and Leadership Coach focused on helping leaders and their teams to develop the capacity and mindsets to lead in today's disruptive environment. She has been running a boutique consulting firm, Meritage Leadership, with a cadre of 15 coaches and consultants, since 2006.
In this episode we explore:
- The #1 trait leaders need during this time of change and uncertainty
- Heart Math and how it plays a role in building resilience
- Learn about proven techniques to be able to develop the capacity to prepare for, recover from, and adapt in the face of stress, challenge, or adversity
- And much much more :-)
- Follow us at Facebook.com/RemotePathways
Join us as we continue the conversation on our monthly community call held on the 1st Thursday of the month via zoom at 7:00 am ET. Click here for zoom room information.
NEW Monthly Planning Sessions:
The monthly planning sessions are 45-min facilitated real-time planning sessions held on the 3rd Thursday of the month via zoom at 12:15 pm ET. Click here to register.
If you are a new listener to the Remote Pathways podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Remote Pathways Podcast page, or reach out to us to discuss coaching, consulting or training support around remote work. You may also want to get in touch with one of the many assessments we mention in our podcast today, including the Everything DISC Agile EQ.
Check Out More Remote Pathways Programming and supports
- Consulting support as you go virtual
- Facilitate a lunch and learn (virtual), co-working session or Team Day
- Register to be notified of the next Remote Rhythm Retreat® with Coach Michelle Mullins