Eco Business Mentor - Jannine Barron
Jannine Barron created her first eco product in 1998. Over the next 23 years she launched more than 33 zero-waste products. In 2000, she coined the phrase, “change the world, one purchase at a time” to express her brand activism, a phrase that many industries have since adopted. Now, two and a half decades later, and based in the UK, Jannine is on a mission to change business for generations to come, through mentoring a new generation of product makers and climate-conscious business owners.
In this episode Jannine shares her experience:
- as an activist at Macquarie University
- creating her first eco business with one product in her garage
- starting and selling four businesses over 20 plus years
- in helping aspiring ecopreneurs
- helping women through the "B experience"
- around the importance of having a business mentor or coach if you want to succeed.
I can highly recommend Jannine as a mentor, after all she helped me get Beaming Green started and has helped countless other businesses. She has a genuine interest in making a difference and provides a lot of enthusiasm and guidance in a constructive way.
Visit her website https://www.theproductmentor.com.au/
Plastic Free July Promo