Eco Christmas 2/2: Wrapping, Cards, Dinner & Markets
In Part 2 of our Eco Christmas episode, myself and Cate continue on to talk all things Christmassy. If you haven't already go back and give part 1 a listen! And don't forget to share this podcast with a friend or support it on patreon if you can. x
We continued on discussing:
- Gift wrapping alternatives.
- Christmas cards.
- Pets for Christmas.
- Mental Health.
- Upcoming Markets.
- Keep This Cracker - reusable cracker available at The Conscious Christmas Store.
- PlanetnSustie - compostable partyware.
- Sova Vegan Butcher - 'Turkey' Roulade.
- The Happy Pear - Veggie & Vegan recipes.
- BOSH! - vegan recipes.
- Tofurky - vegan roast available in most health food stores.
- Moodley Manor - Irish company making plant based meat substitutes.
Check out www.bookofleavespodcast.com for our market spreadsheet & more info! x