Eco Fashion, Food, & Craic! - Ger & Taz, The Useless Project
Episode 39 has none other than top gals Geraldine and Taz from The Useless Project (formerly Sustainable Fashion Dublin). I'm buzzing for you to hear this chat. Follow them on Instagram @theuselessproject or find them on Facebook to keep up to date with all their shenanigans and handy eco tips for life.
Don't forget to rate, review, share, and if you can, please support this podcast on Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/bookofleaves) or Buy Me a Coffee (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BOOKOFLEAVES).
More on: http://bookofleavespodcast.com/
- [04:40 ] Geraldine & Taz talk about their backgrounds.
- [13:00 ] Lockdown happens, what happened to SFD?
- [16:10 ] Where the name 'The Useless Project' came from.
- [18:55 ] A website you say?
- [24:40 ] Basic guide to food sustainability, how to cut down on food waste, seasonal buying & herbicides.
- [30:20 ] Sustainable fashion & home-ware.
- [32:00 ] Their favourite personal second hand finds for home-ware & fashion
- [33:40 ] How to deal when all that's going on gets a bit too much.
Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/bookofleaves.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.