Eco-Friendly Living and Clean Beauty with Kelly Bonanno
There is so much confusion and misinformation about what goes into the products we use every day, some of which can be harmful and toxic to our bodies. That’s why episode 57 of The Positively Living Podcast is about eco-friendly living and clean beauty!
In this episode of The Positively Living Podcast, Kelly Bonanno shares the importance of understanding what ingredients go into your products and actionable steps you can take right now to ditch those toxic products and replace them with cleaner alternatives, at your own pace.
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and be sure to use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
Kelly and I cover the following topics:
- The autoimmune issues and diseases that result from the products we use on a daily basis.
- How toxins hide in our everyday products that we might never consider as not being “clean”.
- How companies use greenwashing to mislead you into thinking you are using clean products when they really aren’t and how the FDA needs to button up their policies around this.
- The top 5 products you can swap out in your home right now to make the biggest impact.
- Key toxins to look out for when selecting replacements for your everyday products.
- When advocating for climate change, or any global issue, the first place to start is within your own home and evaluating what types of things you are tolerating that contribute to the problem.
We have so much more control over our health and wellness than we realize, and even the smallest steps do make a difference.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Show notes and links can be accessed at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH KELLY BONANNO:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny