DiscoverAmos 3:7 A Love of The TruthEcumenicalism is Pure Evil, Austrailia gone Collective & Middle East Heating Up
Ecumenicalism is Pure Evil, Austrailia gone Collective & Middle East Heating Up

Ecumenicalism is Pure Evil, Austrailia gone Collective & Middle East Heating Up

Update: 2020-09-09
Share

Description

"Here's the Deal." There are certain things that are coming true in our lifetime. The term '"Christian" is almost unrecognizable and our kids are susceptible to abuse even in supposedly Christian organizations. 

  • The Ecumenical Movement is pure evil. The Australian government has lost its collective mind, turning on its own residents for their free expression. 
  • The Middle East is still heating up. 
  • The mainstream media is 99% '#FakeNews. The other 1% is accounted for when they run their station identification info. 
  • Young people everywhere are embracing a Marxist ideology and have no clue of its history and its dim and miserable future and they are being fueled by dark forces who want their submission. 
  • However, we know that all of these things must happen before the Lord returns so we will continue to bear witness to the truth until such time that we too, are banned from the airwaves and/or arrested. 

Even so, the Lord reminds us "Do Not Fear" and we shall not, as we know that despite how dark the times may look, there is a glorious light awaiting at the end of the tunnel.

John Haller YouTube Video Here

FBC Channel

Amos37 Ministries Here

Comments 
In Channel
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

Ecumenicalism is Pure Evil, Austrailia gone Collective & Middle East Heating Up

Ecumenicalism is Pure Evil, Austrailia gone Collective & Middle East Heating Up

Amos37 Ministries