Elena Boyack | Finding & Hiring Real Estate Talent
James Ashley connects with Elena Boyack
Elena’s working career has been focused on talent acquisition in the commercial real estate industry. She started her career working for a recruiting agency in Toronto that specialized in real estate hires. In 2010, Elena moved in-house with Great West Life as a Staffing Specialist. For the last eight years, she has grown her career at Triovest Realty Advisors. As Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition at Triovest, Elena spearheads the policies and processes to attract the best talent in the market.
In this episode Elena speaks to the following;
- From Recruiting Agency to in-house Talent Acquisition
- The advancements in technology that support the hiring process
- Hiring for Fit
- The power of creating structure at work
- People-focused leadership
- The role models who shaped her work ethic
- Finding work life balance
- Reading Gladwell
- The Strength Finder
- And much more....