Emotional Well-Being and Finding Peace Inside
This episode explores how internal pressures, inherited traumas and external expectations can affect your mind, body and relationships. Gabby takes questions from listeners who are struggling with a diverse set of challenges and offers her deep compassion and advice for locating (and creating) an oasis of safety and relief from within.
- In this episode, I suggest observing the 8 C qualities of your undamaged, resourced adult self. They are:
For a deeper understanding of how to release the emotional burdens that are trapped in your body, read my book Happy Days.
- Want more support on your path to inner peace? My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place. I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace. Start your 7-day free trial today and secure discounted pricing. Expires soon! bit.ly/3ByVGQt
- Soothing Anxiety Guided Meditation This 17-minute meditation will help you calm your mind, release tension and cultivate a sense of inner peace and stillness. Listen now to quiet your thoughts and connect with the present moment. Click here to get your free anxiety meditation. https://gabbybernstein.com/anxiety
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care. bit.ly/3OhVHhy
- Disclaimer: This podcast is intended to educate, inspire and support you on your personal journey toward inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.
Seed: Visit seed.com/DEARGABBY and use code DEARGABBY to redeem 30% off your first month of Seed's DS-01® Daily Synbiotic.
PrettyLitter: PrettyLitter keeps pet odors down. Go to PrettyLitter.com/gabby and use code gabby to save 20% on your first order.
Produced by Dear Media
This episode may contain paid endorsements and advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show may have a direct, or indirect financial interest in products, or services referred to in this episode.