Empty Nest Nomad with Palle Bo
Do you believe travel makes you more creative? Has it brought you closer to your family and friends?
Today I will be talking with Palle Bo from The Radio Vagabond and we will be talking about becoming a nomad organically, working while traveling, and how being an empty nester became the catalyst to his vagabond lifestyle. We also discuss why Palle feels like a life completely on the road has actually brought him closer to his family and friends which is not something I had really thought about but I find to be true as well.
Today's episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world & the people over at Travel South Dakota which have the best free guide all about the beautiful state of South Dakota.
Tune In To Learn:
- 10:15 Being Home
- 13:25 The Tale of Palle
- 17:10 Bringing You Closer
- 20:55 Long Term Travel & Getting Ready
- 24:40 The Love Of Radio, Audio, & Cows
- 29:05 How Has Podcasting On The Road Changed Things
- 32:25 Stand Out Podcast Guests
- 35:00 Tips & Challenges For Working On The Road
- 40:35 Adventures On The Road
- 45:40 The Most Memorable Moments & Countries
- 48:20 Stretching The Budget & Why Hostels Are For Everyone
- 53:25 Loneliness On The Road
- 57:00 Advice On Travel
- And so much more!