Encore: Improving your relationships with food and body - Emilia Thompson
Emilia Thompson returns to chat about building positive relationships with food and your body.
In today's encore episode, Thompson shares characteristics of good and bad relationships with food, taking out emotions on your body, and how to recognize the signs that you may need to reevaluate how you're using food to treat your body. We discuss body image issues, body neutrality, tips on how to have a better relationship with food, and inclusive dieting.
We talk about:
- Emilia’s relationship with food during her time in bikini competitions
- Having a good and bad relationship with food
- Symptoms of a bad relationship with food
- Tips and techniques to have a better relationship with food
- Tips for body image issues
- Body neutrality
- Inclusive dieting approaches
- How Emilia takes care of her brain