End Your Struggle With Food - Interview With Tori Sullivant On How She Overcame Hers - 033
Have you ever had trouble controlling your diet? If you have had food struggles, if you have been having trouble binge eating and emotional eating, this is the episode for you.
In this episode you will learn:
- How you can put an end to your struggle with food, be it emotional eating, constant dieting, food addiction, etc.
- The steps you can take to take control of your health
- How to figure out the triggers of your body weight and how to fuel your body better
4 Key takeaways:
- It’s empowering to see what our bodies are really capable of.
- When you have the knowledge, when you know how to fuel your body right, you can see how certain foods affect you.
- The way that you’re eating and the way that you’re stressing yourself about food may be the culprit behind your struggles. It is possible to be healthy and at your best without dieting.
- Being part of a community is huge. Being surrounded by people who can help and uplift us, who can see the positive things in us, is invaluable.
What you need to do:
- Stop turning to food and letting food control you. Take back control of your life through knowledge and empowerment of what you and your body are able to do.
- Study yourself, track what you eat and see how certain foods affect you and your body.
- Equip yourself with knowledge and figure out what is going on with your body and how to heal your body.
“Paying attention to tracking and seeing the way food affected me, it helped me to heal myself and then to become excited about health and wellness.”
“You can’t change your life until you change your mind.”
Thank you for listening!
Be on the lookout for the new course I have coming out that is going to teach you everything that you need to know so that you don’t allow food to control your life anymore. It will be a course, community, and coaching that is coming out on May 14th.
You can also join my free community on Facebook, Empowered Eating, where I share some of my biggest tips to get over food struggles. It’s also where you can find more info about new course.
As always, you can also reach out to me by sending me an email at email@example.com. And feel free to share this episode with anyone who you think will benefit. Remember, you are deserving and you are capable. Believe in yourself, and remember that we have your back!
Past Episode Mentioned:
More from Tori Sullivant:
Connect with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button