Ep # 097 | Our Blessed Hope
Pandemics, quarantines, layoffs, bankruptcies, divorces, suicides–the news seems to be getting worse every day. In these troubling and encouraging times, where can one turn to find hope? In this episode of the Just Thinking podcast, Darrell Harrison and Virgil “Omaha” Walker discuss how God uses trials and adversity in the lives of His people to reorient them away from the temporal troubles of this world and toward the “Blessed Hope” we have in Jesus Christ.
* EP # 047 | Where is Your Hope?
* EP # 088 | The Grace of God
* EP # 096 | Christian Contentment
Related blog articles
* Lessons Learned in God’s School of Affliction
Related external media
* Joseph: The Precision of God’s Sovereignty (John MacArthur, Grace to You)
* Peace that Passes All Understanding (Edward Welch, Ligonier Ministries)
To support the podcast, please click here or copy /past the following link into your browser - https://justthinking.me/support/
© Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store