Ep 019 [GUEST] Creating content should be easy with Amber Figlow
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Amber. Amber Figlow is the owner of A Creative Co., as a Content Strategist, Coach, and Speaker she serves and educates women business owners in the creative industry.
Listen into the conversation to hear:
- How she supports her clients to find their voice to feel more confident and comfortable with how they are representing themselves and their business
- How to let go of some of the control in your business to receive help in the areas of your business that you need support in, even if that is your area of expertise
- What shifting her business was like when she was fully booked out in her boutique agency
- How she works with her clients to build a content ecosystem
- What opportunities entrepreneurship has given her and defining success on her own terms
and so much more!
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry.
Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Get the Show Notes for exclusive episode insights and resources linked HERE!
If you have enjoyed the episode, please:
- Leave a review or rating on Apple or Spotify
- Subscribe for new episodes weekly
- Share a screenshot or key takeaway on your IG story and tag @mayandjamesco!
Check out all things audio over at May and James co. templates, resources and more!
Follow Kim over on IG @MAYANDJAMESCO
Thinking about creating your own private or public podcast? Try HELLO AUDIO for a FREE 7-day trial and get started with the best video/audio editing platform DESCRIPT today. If you choose a paid plan from these affiliate links, I will receive a small commission and you will be on your way to creating an amazing audio experience for your audience. Increase your visibility, get known as the expert in your field through leveraging your voice!
Music created by Tape Machines - Ease with the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (instrumental Version) - Particle House