Ep 10: How to be an in-house catalyst for change - Interview with Christina Del Villar
Become an in-house change agent. Learn from Christina Del Villar around how to build influence across your organization in this episode of Digital Marketing Victories podcast.
About this episode
In this episode of Digital Marketing Victories, Katherine and Jim celebrate the wins of Christina Del Villar, Founder and Chief Marketing Strategist at Christina Del Villar LLC.
In this interview, Christina would share her funny stories of mistakes and triumphs in the B2B marketing world and how to build marketing's influence across the organization, which is particularly important in the current climate, considering the economy and budget cuts.
“We need to spend the time to market ourselves internally so that we can have more influence, be more recognized, to be able to showcase what we're doing, and therefore get the resources we need to continue on with the programs and the trajectory we're looking at." - Christina Del Villar
With a successful 25 year B2B marketing career, including digital marketing, Christina shares her marketing touch point philosophy, which she developed over her career as she struggled in meetings and boardrooms to explain the value of marketing's contributions across other departments and leaders at the organization.
- How to leverage the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method to gain influence.
- How to be successful as an in-house catalyst for digital marketing change.
- How to grow your own career and your ability to influence your audience.
- How to develop a plan to boost revenue growth and, equally importantly, to be recognized as a catalyst.
- How to develop a Map of Influence that identifies all the ways you can make an impact.
- How to become a thought leader and rock star for all-things strategy, revenue and marketing related for your company and beyond.
- Christina’s acronym: G.R.I.T.: Go to Market, RPM (repeatable, predictable, measurable), Intention, and Tools to sum it all up.)
- Christina’s book : SWAY: GRIT Marketing Method to Gain Influence & Drive Corporate Strategy
- Interview with Kathleen Booth
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to know more about change-makers in digital marketing, celebrate their wins, and discover how they built a breaking ground career, subscribe, share and comment on the Digital Marketing Victories Podcast.