Ep #13 - Skinny Jeans, Face Tattoos & Conspiracy Theories
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast the dudes talk about some trends like skinny jeans and face tattoos, which ones will stand the test of time? They also cover some shocking news from Russia, a hilarious police warning and of course, the Deeper Dive on conspiracy theories! What makes people fall into them? And are they ever okay to believe? Great questions. Let's discuss! <3
- Thanks to our sponsor Doji Natural Deodorant (http://dojinatural.com/discount/GRIZZLY20)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters for sticking with us through COVID-19!
- Shout out to Fennec Design Shop
- Maryland police: Remember to wear pants while checking the mail (source)
- Thieving squirrel takes candy from family's front porch (source)
- Russians take a ride on ice chunk floating down river (source)
- What is something you do differently than most people?
- Would you rather always feel like someone is following you, but no one is, or always feel like someone is watching you, even though no one is?
- "Should we bring back skinny jeans?" - Submitted by @bigfanbrahh
- Would you rather have just enough money to pay for everything or have lots of money but never know where it comes from?
- What things do humans do today that you think we will look back on in 50 years and think was absurd/crazy?
- What is your favorite stress relieving activity?
- What makes people believe conspiracy theories? Is it ever okay?
Thanks to Doji Natural Products for sponsoring this episode! ❤️
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)