Ep 131: The Ratio Table Model, Pt 3
Have we convinced you to love ratio tables as much as we do yet? In this episode Pam and Kim tackle another model building Problem String to show what a powerful model a ratio table can be.
- A non-unit ratio Problem String
- Ratios must be equivalent in a ratio table
- Reasoning proportionally can be much cleaner than cross-multiply-and-divide
- Model building strings verses strategy building strings
- Start with reasoning and representing thinking then dive deeper into properties
- What's next? A strategy building string using a ratio table as a model
- Don't forget to post how you represented your ratio table on social media!