Ep 148 - Elisabet Barnes on racing kit and MDS prep
Elisabet Barnes is an ultrarunner, coach and owner of MyRaceKit... so she knows a thing or two about getting your prep right for major races.
Having won the MDS twice, in 2015 and 2017, Elisabet is the perfect guest to explain about the importance of kit and running in multi-stage races in hostile environments.
David takes the reins for this interview.
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest or chat about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head over to the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1609232602668375/
To join, just answer three questions either correctly or hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add you!
Here's how to get involved:
- Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/badboyrunningpodcast
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/badboyrunning1
- You can also follow Jody at @Ultrarunnerjody and David at @DavidHellard
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy merch at the Merch Store at www.badboyrunning.com
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!