Ep 149 - Damian Hall on UTMB and long distances
In this episode BBR talks to ultrarunner, journalist and member of the UK ultra trail team, Damian Hall.
Damian is the prefect person to speak to about racing and prep having successfully competed in some of the worlds biggest ultramarathons, including the Spine Race, Dragons Back, Marathon des Sables, the Ice Ultra and UTMB four times. He also holds records for completing the 630 mile South West Coastal Path and Cape Wrath,
PLUS there’s a big apology at the start!
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest or chat about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head over to the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1609232602668375/
To join, just answer three questions either correctly or hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add you!
Here's how to get involved:
- Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/badboyrunningpodcast
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/badboyrunning1
- You can also follow Jody at @Ultrarunnerjody and David at @DavidHellard
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy merch at the Merch Store at www.badboyrunning.com
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!