Ep 15: Be More Persuasive By Using AI To Hack Behavior - Benjamin Bressington
About This Episode
In this episode, we’re joined by Benjamin Bressington. Ben is the CEO of Behavior Sales, a leading personality intelligence company. He is an expert on using AI to hack influences & persuasion. In the interview, Ben shares about how you can use behavioral intelligence in sales and marketing to connect authentically and persuade more effectively.
Ben is also an author of five books, including his latest, “People Ignorant: Unlocking Success, Confidence & Influence”.
"Most people fail to actually probe deep enough to the emotional level to find out what the real problem actually is." - Benjamin Bressington
If you want to understand and learn how to influence and persuade others more effectively and faster by using AI and behavioral intelligence, then this episode is for you.
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- How to “read the room” and pivot your message so that it’s heard on the other end.
- How to get to the “yes” for your digital strategy recommendations or sales pitch.
- What body language you should look for on Zoom as a sign that they have an objection to your sales pitch or presentation that you should address.
- Other sales techniques that you should be aware of to be a more persuasive digital marketer, or to ensure that you’re only talking to clients that are a good fit for you or your agency.
Connect With Ben
- Visit the Behavior Sales website
- Connect with Ben on LinkedIn
- Find him on Facebook
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Ben’s latest book “People Ignorant: Unlocking Success, Confidence & Influence” + bonus videos and online training support. Get the digital eBook and resources for free by emailing the Behavior Sales team at email@example.com and mention the Digital Marketing Victories podcast, or purchase the book on Amazon.
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to know more about change-makers in digital marketing, celebrate their wins, and discover how they built a breaking ground career, subscribe, share and comment on the Digital Marketing Victories Podcast.