Ep 152 - Laz Lake on Barkley Marathons and other races (Part 2)
Here's Part Two of the BBR interview with Laz Lake.
If you've not listened to the first part of the interview, we'd suggest going back and doing so before listening to this.
In this episode you'll discover:
- How some Barkley competitors have tried to cheat in previous editions
- Exactly what happens when you attempt to go through the notoriously opaque entry process
- The future of Barkley and his plans for the race when he retires from being a race director
- His own surprising take on running with Rob Young on his controversial world record attempt running across America
- The BIG secret about the No.1 vest that had long bamboozled Barkley runners
- His real views on when we'll see a female winner at Barkley and who he really wants to enter the race, as he believes she has the best chance
- Laz’s secret nutritional weapon for surviving his transcontinental trek across the US
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest or chat about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head over to the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1609232602668375/
To join, just answer three questions either correctly or hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add you!
Here's how to get involved:
- Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/badboyrunningpodcast
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/badboyrunning1
- You can also follow Jody at @Ultrarunnerjody and David at @DavidHellard
- Email us at email@example.com
- Buy merch at the Merch Store at www.badboyrunning.com
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!