Ep #21 - Avocado Robbery, Spider Cats & Changing Who You Are?
On this episode, the boys hop in a super jet and travel around the world to discuss some global news about avocado robberies, snail racing, and the official wizard of New Zealand who is NOT retiring (our prayers are answered) - and of course we dive deep on whether or not it's okay to change things about yourself in order to belong. Buckle your seat belts and come along for the ride. <3
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout out to Hustle Energy and the Dave and Jay Versus the World Podcast
- New Zealand wizard insists reports of his retirement have been greatly exaggerated (source)
- At World Snail Racing Championship, A Good Slime Is Had By All (source)
- A man reportedly robbed almost $8,000 from 2 banks in Israel while carrying an avocado that looked like a grenade (source)
- No screaming, please: Japan amusement parks issue new Covid-19 guidelines (source)
- What is something that you thought you would never overcome but did? By @trentvbray
- Favorite bible verse when times seem tough? By @mommysaurus_rex1
- Kirk or Prichard?! By Lady Vader 515@
- Chili - Beans or no beans?
- What is your favorite sci-fi movie or show?
- Is it okay to change who you are in order to feel like you belong?
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Chris L.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)