Ep 241: Batman: Hush
Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee wrote and illustrated, respectively, the amazing story arch of Batman: Hush back in December 2002. In 2019, the DC Animated Universe (DCAU) has made it their 35th original animated movie. After 17 years, can the adaptation of the graphic novel live up to the original? Sean Paul Ellis and Dave Trumbore break down this latest DCAU entry.
Want to find our cohosts online?
- Writes for Collider.com
- Twitter @drclawmd
- Buy the book The Science of Breaking Bad - https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/science-breaking-bad
Sean Paul Ellis
- IG and twitter @seanpaulellis
- Performer at Washington Improv Theater where you can find tickets and times.
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
- Click here for the Google form to recommend a cartoon to SMC
- or, call us and leave a message at 202-681-4406. If you call then we will 100% review you recommendations if we haven't watched the cartoon yet.
- Click here to see what we've watched.
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "Hush“ with the review, “Why would you use that word? Of all the words out there, why would you say that to me, now?"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons