Ep 268: Dr Matthew CL Phillips; Metabolic Neurologist
Dr. Matthew CL Phillips
Metabolic neurologist. My foremost passion is to explore metabolic strategies as potential therapies in our most difficult neurological disorders.
Often, we happily spend money on maintaining our vehicles and homes, but are more reluctant to do so with our own bodies. While diet, exercise, and clean living can go so far, our bodies sometimes can’t keep up with demands and then injuries, aches and pains tend to become increasingly troublesome. This is because some of the vital nutrients the body uses to maintain our joints and general well-being, have become depleted.
On the flipside, it’s astounding how well the body heals when it has what it needs. With Canes Deer Velvet on board, the body is refueled with amazing nutrients it uses in maintaining the immune system, bones, joints, circulation and general well-being. With the tank topped up, it can get on with the magic of healing and restoration.
Find out more at www.canesdeervelvet.com and use code "STAGROAR252" for a 20% introductory discount.
DrinkLMNT.com/STAGROAR for your "Free Sample" Just Pay for Shipping
- LMNT Chocolate Medley launches on Nov 29th. The LMNT 30ct Chocolate Medley includes 3 flavors: 10 Chocolate Caramel – a brand new flavor, 10 Mint Chocolate – a fan favorite from last holiday season, and 10 Chocolate Salt – the flavor that taught us electrolytes can be the primary element of your favorite hot beverages ☕
- All of the Chocolate flavors are best enjoyed hot -- Try in a raspberry hot chocolate, no-sugar peppermint mocha, or any other cozy beverage of your choice.
- The Chocolate Medley is a limited-time offer - when it’s sold out, it’s gone!
- As always, LMNT offers no-questions-asked refunds on all orders
- FAQ: Chocolate Caramel and Mint Chocolate cannot be purchased on their own (outside the Chocolate Medley)
Ārepa. The world's smartest brain food. 100% natural. Caffeine free. Effects you can feel.
Use the code "STAGROAR" at checkout for 20% off your order!
Tik Tok @ryanstagoconnor