Ep 37 | New York Undercover Brother
On this episode we discuss the following;
- Hurricane Dorian bypassed Florida and the Carolina's and is now headed to the Bahamas.
- Serious J Walker had a chance to check out Young Thug concert in Dallas and is wondering how all of a sudden Post Malone is now number 1 in sales surpassing Young Thug.
- We do a deep dive on the ""Wu Tang an American Saga" series on Hulu.
- Malik Yoba has been having a rough week, have y'all heard his response freestyle to the world?
- America is trying to gay up the world.
- RIP to A$AP Rocky's lawyer.
- Zeke about to get the bag.
- Antonio Brown calling folks crackers and whatnot.
- Cowboys are cued up to win the Superbowl.
- Lil B tired to charge us to be on our podcast, lol....
- RIP Jah Son.
- Mac Miller's drug dealer is being tried in court.
- Glasses Malone's new visual, 2pac Must Die.
- Boogie's freestyle on Sway.
- New music from Keana Laday, Snoh Aalegra, Sir, and Erica Dee.
This episode is sponsored by MyBookie. If you are going to bet make sure you do it the right way, you bet, you win, they pay! Use promo code PEOPLE.
Also make sure you get you free order of BlueChew by using promo code PPOG.
*Putting People On Game does not own any rights to this music or images*
Putting People On Game Podcast Available on iTunes, Spotify ,Stitcher and all other streaming services!