Ep 375: 3 New Year Myths That Will Stop You From Getting A Fresh Start
I love that New Year's fresh start feeling as much as the next perfectionist BUT we all know that January motivation doesn’t last forever. And part of the reason that happens is because of a few common new year myths that we perfectionists can’t help but buy into.
If you want 2023 to be the year that you get out of your own way this is the episode for you. Tune into this episode to learn about 3 new myths that will stop you from getting a fresh start and how to avoid making them.
Find the full episode transcript and show notes at samlaurabrown.com/episode375.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Exactly why perfectionists love the new year so much
- How to capitalise on the new year without going into all-or-nothing thinking
- The real reason you can’t rely on motivation and what to focus on instead
- What to focus on in the first month of the year so your ENTIRE year is productive
- How to create a goal that motivates you for the full year (and isn’t one you just forget)
Featured In The Episode:
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups - samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject