Ep 380: 5 Perfectionist Beliefs I Had To Release In Order To Build My Team
In today’s episode, I share 5 perfectionist beliefs I had to release in order to build my team. These beliefs stem from perfectionist thinking around tasks, team members, and other parts of our day to day business. They inform the decisions we make (whether we’re aware we believe them or not), and those decisions will then have a big impact on our business and clients.
These beliefs will also have us spending a lot of time on busywork and other things that aren’t the best use of our time. As perfectionist business owners, they can hold us back in so many ways.
If you are in the process of building your team and growing your business, listen in for the 5 beliefs I want you to be looking out for. Becoming aware that we believe them is the first step to changing them for yourself.
Find the full episode transcript and show notes at samlaurabrown.com/episode380.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The 5 perfectionist beliefs I needed to release in order to build my team
- How these beliefs can impact your business long-term
- Why perfectionists can delay delegating in the business
- Why you don’t need to be 100% productive to begin hiring for your business
- How releasing these beliefs helped me empower my team
Featured In The Episode:
- Sign up for The Power Planning Course - samlaurabrown.com/powerplanning
- Join the waitlist for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) - samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups - samlaurabrown.com/power
Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject