Ep 39 | Debbie Arcangeles: Living a Nomad Podcaster Life
Meet location-independent traveler and podcaster Debbie Arcangeles. As the host of The Offbeat Life Podcast, Debbie interviews fearless nomads who have ditched conventional lifestyles to live their best life. From backpacking single mothers to prominent travel bloggers, her guests share their passions, struggles and how they make traveling full-time work.
Debbie shares what sparked her love of travel, the twist and turns of her career journey, and how she was able to start podcasting full-time. She also shares how travel has changed her life, and why it’s worth diving into the places that scare you.
What You’ll Learn
- What travel meant to her as a child
- The experience that sparked her love of travel
- How she started prioritizing travel at only 16 years old
- What led her to initial career as a traveling photo journalist
- Why she switched gears, becoming a therapist
- Why she eventually felt ready for another career change
- How she was able to become a full time podcaster
- What her travel life looks like now
- Some of the pros and cons of being a nomadic entrepreneur
- About her podcast mentorship services
- How travel has impacted her life
- Her advice for getting started with more travel
About Debbie Arcangeles
Debbie Arcangeles is a nomadic entrepreneur and the host of The Offbeat Life podcast, where she interviews individuals who are location independent. She aims to encourage others to follow their true calling and take a chance on themselves. Debbie has been featured in Refinery 29, Forbes and many more well-known publications and websites for her expertise in travel.
Debbie’s Podcast Mentorship Program
Enjoyed this episode? If so, please rate, review and subscribe as it really helps more people find the show...I would so appreciate it.
If you'd like to know more about me, you can find me via my website or on social media: @jetsetlisette.