Ep 461: Talent Acquisition Realities
I've never known a more disruptive, uncertain and confusing time in talent acquisition. With so much complexity in the market, it can be challenging for TA talent to get a clear picture of what is happening outside of their own organisations.
My guest this week is Sven Elbert, Senior Analyst at Fosway Group. Fosway is Europes leading HR industry analyst and has recently published its Talent Acquisition Realities 2022 report, a piece of research that looks at the key challenges, trends and forces TA teams are currently dealing with. This is a must listen for anyone wanting an independent view of what is going on in the market.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Stand out findings from the research.
- The impacts of uncertainty on hiring
- Quality of hire
- What TA teams report they are most and least effective at
- How is DE&I working in practice?
- Current market changes
- Availability of skills
- The most in demand recruiting technologies
- Are tech stacks currently fit for purpose?
- Conducting the candidate experience orchestra
- Upskilling recruiters