Ep 462: What's New In Candidate Experience
This is a special cross-over episode with The Talent Savvy Podcast hosted by Bas van de Haterd and Marlies Farrill. It was a pleasure to join them for a conversation about the latest thinking in candidate experience, undoubtedly an evergreen topic in talent acquisition.
If you've not listened to the Talent Savvy podcast before, I would highly recommend subscribing for a great mix of informed opinion and practical advice.
In our conversation, we discuss:
- Why candidate experience isn't an object to fix
- An automated personalized experience at scale
- Technology innovation and unchanging human nature
- Differing attitudes to feedback in North America and Europe
- Do we have the right tools to provide quality feedback?
- Consistent and regular communication
- Motivation and targeted marketing
- Examples of employers who are getting things right