Ep 48 | Pokey Bear
On this episode we discuss the following;
- Intro song, 03 Greedo & Kenny Beats - Disco Sh!t (ft. Freddie Gibbs)
- Tay-K 47 indicted for murder in Bexar County however feels that his team is not properly maintaining his image and accuse the media of painting an image to make him appear as a monster to the public.
- Young Thirsty is the newest JcPenny model
- Kaepernick's work out plan?
- Deontay Wilder has some of the most brutal punches introduced to boxing.
- Boxer Errol Spence Jr. charged with DUI after car crash, smh, we hate to see it.
- Safaree's baby shower.
- Red Table Talk vs TI
- Interchangeable names, how is Dick and Richard the same name?
- Flipp Dinero ft Lil baby - How I move is slappy af
- BOP on broadway video review
- Sex trafficking is at an all time high, hide your kids and hide your wife.
- Monique is suing Netflix
- Closing song: Metroplex - Arradon
*Putting People On Game does not own any rights to this music or images*
Subscribe to PPOGPOD channel: http://bit.ly/ppogpod
► LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE
► WATCH MORE: https://www.youtube.com/user/theppog
► SUBSCRIBE and LISTEN to full episode on Apple Podcast: http://bit.ly/ppogpodapple
► SUBSCRIBE and LISTEN to full episode on Spotify: http://bit.ly/ppogpodspotify
► FOLLOW PPOGPOD on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ppogpod/
► FOLLOW PPOGPOD Twitter: https://twitter.com/ppogpod
► LIKE PPOGPOD on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ppogpod/
► FOLLOW and LISTEN to PPOGPOD on AudioMack:http://bit.ly/ppogpodaudiomack