Ep #6 - Build-a-Bear Yoda, Flying at 10 MPH & Sk8er Boys
On this episode of the graceful grizzly Podcast, the dudes talk about star wars, the 17 year old NASA intern who discovered a unique planet, and talk through some HILARIOUS "would you rather" situations. And of course, don't forget the deeper dive, where they weigh the importance of truth vs happiness. By the way, Maurico is not Hawaiian, in case you were wondering.
- Thank you to Patreon Supporters
- Shout outs to friends and followers
- “Baby Yoda” is coming to Build-A-Bear Workshop (source)
- Tatooine-Like Planet Discovered By 17 Year-Old NASA Intern (source)
- Planes Drop Thousands Of Kilograms Of Carrots And Potatoes For Starving Animals In Australia (source)
- See the proposed plans for underground 'sleeping pods' in San Francisco (source)
- What's the weirdest thing someone mistakenly thought about you?
- Would you rather be able to run at 100 mph or fly at 10 mph?
- If you could visit any place on Earth, where would you go?
- Would you rather be totally safe or totally free?
- What is your favorite board game?
- Which is more important, truth or happiness?
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Susan W.
- Grant H.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)