Ep. 104: How to Get Your Groove on and Connect with Friends
Am I irritated with the "new normal" that COVID as brought with it, or am I irritated because I'm not creative enough to figure out how to have a new kind of fun? Probably both, but in today's episode, I am going to introduce you to what we have been doing lately which is getting our groove on with friends in a new and exciting way! It has been literally and figurative like a breath of fresh air.
Helpful Resources in this Episode:
- Subscribe to the Every Plate food delivery service by clicking here to receive $20 off of your first order (this credit is limited, so do it while supplies last!).
- This post includes affiliate links which means I could make a small profit at no extra cost to you.
- Don't have an Alexa yet? Buy her here so you can make the most of marveling!
- Here is a link to our first 30 Day Song Challenge.
- This is the link to our first 30 Day Song Challenge playlist on Spotify.
- Here is the link to the song challenge that we did with our friends Mark and Val.
- Get the Audible App with a free credit and 30 day trial! The Audible Plus catalog is awesome and for not extra charge!
- Listen to my audio course on the app Listenable. It's called The Power of Positivity!
- I would love to connect more with you so please join my Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/yddoa.
You can also find me on Instagram @yourddofawesome and on Twitter @cyndiliming.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy