Ep. 115 • Why Public Speaking is Important & How to Get Better w/ @benmollin
A precision haircutter turned founder & CEO of The Ben Mollin Project, Ben is an independent thinker. He has used his experience in TV and hair education to create a mentoring program dedicated to giving stylists the tools they need to live the life they want.
• His early days as a stylist; getting into a higher end salon and gaining a mentor; buying an existing salon when young and hating it
• Bravo Shear Genius & life after the show
• Education and Being On-stage; being entertaining and making things memorable - how that led to developing The Ben Mollin Project – Teaching stylists public speaking
• Top 3 things to do to become a better public speaker
• Living a minimalistic life: cutting down on the things in life that add stress but you don’t need
• His incredible Hair Horror Stories!
Find us on Instagram:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: