Ep. 116 • How to Improve Your Brand w/ Ashlee Levitch of @bangstyle
Ashlee Levitch is the Owner/CEO of Bangstyle, a website and agency dedicated to hair inspiration and branding. They discuss her thoughts on the beauty industry and what hairdressers should be working on to improve their personal brand.
• Her history as an young actor and how she transitioned to the beauty industry
• The history of Bangstyle; how it began and how she become the owner
• Her blog post: Keeping social content and conversations positive and helping other stylists
• Dealing with online hateful comments
• Bangstyle as an agency for brands / beauty pros
• Other social platforms: should a stylist be present on each of those?
• ‘Horror’ Story of being born with curly hair
Find us on Instagram:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: