Ep. 122 - Can’t We All Just Get Along with Anne-Maartje Oud
Chris Hadnagy interviews Anne-Maartje Oud, chairperson and owner of The Behaviour Company, about how she found the inspiration and drive to kick start her own company dedicated to research about human behavior, how she deals with common behavioral problems, some insights on her cultural background and its impact on her career and the people around her.
On This Episode We Discuss:
- 00:00 - 122nd Episode of the Social-Engineer Podcast!
- 03:50 - Quick recap about Anne-Maartje Oud
- 04:30 - Anne talks about the early years of her career, how she found the inspiration and drive to start her own company focused on research into human behavior
- 08:33 - Anne talks about her study and research on human behavior, how she teach people
- 10:16 - How she help people become aware of their bad behavior
- 13:59 - Anne talks about the common problems she usually encounter
- 19:25 - Her advice on meeting new people, going through job interviews and how to behave right in these situations
- 21:45 - Her cultural background and its impact on her career and the people around her; and how to fit in with people from various cultures
- 45:33 - Closing remarks for Anne (links to her company website, social media accounts, books she recommends)
- 46:16 - Desmon Morris’ book “People Watching”
- 48:58 - A brief interview with Dov Baron
- 49-57 - Who is Dov Baron?
- 51:26 - Dov shares what he’ll talk about in the coming 2020 Social-Engineer conference
- 55:00 - Dov talks about leadership
- 57:56 - Closing remarks for Dov (Links to his company website, his social media accounts)
Books to Read:
Connect with Anne-Maartje Oud:
Connect with Dov Baron: