Ep. 124 • Maximizing Your Success as an Indie Hairdresser w/ @philipwolffhair @nealmhair @dasibstudio & @edithnavarroartist LIVE at ISSE 2020
At the ISSE event, @salonrepublic & @loveerictaylor had a panel of four successful independent hairstylists discuss their strategies and tactics for being successful. Eric also took questions from the audience looking to further their own success.
• Finding new clients: how they do it
• Doing everything yourself vs. hiring/bartering out services
• The transition to an Independent; why it is easier to build clientele
• Social Media: How often to post & best ways to create content when busy
• Booking systems – what works well for the Indie Stylist
• Delivering the client experience: what is important?
• Their approach to selling retail
• Informing clients about price raises
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a 18" LED Ringlight w/ stand! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!