Ep. 127 • Using Technology to Help Your Business Behind the Chair: A Panel Discussion @ ISSE 2020
This week's episode is all about TECH. At ISSE 2020, @loveerictaylor moderated a panel discussion to cover the different apps and online services in use today in the salon industry. Shoutout to the awesome peeps he had on the panel:
Greg @styleartists & @hair.video
Extra BIG thanks to Gordon & @hairbrained_official for hosting the Episode!
We get into the following:
• Booking Apps – What they use and why; pros & cons
• Selling retail: Online retail & Amazon
• Social Media platforms: what is important on each
• Software for helping post on social media; strategies on posting
• All about Yelp: account setup, responding to reviews, paying for features, etc
• Online Education offerings
• Online design & branding resources
• Interactive mirrors & other apps in the works
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a $150 Amazon Gift Card! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!