Ep. 127 - The Human Hacking Conference 2020 Recap
- The Human Hacking Conference was about having a deep understanding of other human beings to help you make connections.
- Robin Dreeke’s presentation was about his code of trust and sizing people up with a step-by-step process.
- Next year he will do what he did this year but then go into sizing people up.
- Paul Wilson’s presentation was about how there’s a vast toolbox of manipulation that is untapped in the security community.
- People were supposed to walk away from Dov’s session with a sense of their own dragon fire.
- Stephanie Paul’s session was about helping people find their voice and their message from the inside out.
- She believes the conference ended up with a theme because they're all humans speaking to human qualities that we have.
- As they discuss why the conference had a theme, Paul asserts that the core element is story.
- The subject itself fed the experience of the weekend.
- Next year, Stephanie's session will be about learning through fun.
- Dov’s session next year will help you better understand your own emotional logic.
- Paul’s session next year will give people a toolkit for recognizing deception.
3 Key Points:
- The Human Hacker Conference was all about helping people understand themselves and others.
- Common themes emerged because presenters were speaking to the human qualities we all possess.
- Story can be used to teach, to educate, to touch hearts and it can also be used against you.
- Robin Dreeke website
- Dov Baron website
- Stephanie Paul website
- R. Paul Wilson website
- Sizing People Up (book)
- Emotional Intelligence (book)
- The Why Guide to Story Hacking (Use code HACK4U for a special discount)
- Innocent Lives Foundation
- Human Hacker Twitter
- SE Village Twitter
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store