Ep. 128 • The Importance of Mental Health (Yes…Even You) as a Hairdresser w/ Nina Kovner @passionsquared
After struggling to find personal happiness & peace, Nina Kovner founded Passion Squared to focus on helping the creative person be successful in their business. She uses her past experiences with anxiety, depression, and stress to guide others in achieving success without sacrificing their own happiness & health.
Check out her book here:
• How attending a hair show made her fall in love with the hair industry
• Her nervous breakdown and suicide attempt; recovering & the creation of passion squared
• What are people in creative small businesses struggling with? Co-dependency & boundaries
• Importance of clear agreements w/ clients ahead of time, price increases
• Influencer Economy... good or bad?
• Podcasts – how hers is going and her faves
Nina would like to provide these resources for anyone who is struggling with mental health issues:
Suicide Prevention Hotline:
Crisis Text Line
Text “HOME” 741741