Ep. 135 • Balancing Your Income With Public Health w/ @realericvaughn
Eric Vaughn @realericvaughn talks about the current situation with his salon @revhair and his advice to other stylists who are struggling to make ends meet during this time. He also explains his strategies and mechanisms for continuing his sobriety in a highly social industry.
• The process of closing his salon & handling the situation with employees
• Suggestions for stylists during this downtime
• How to prepare for reopening
• Advice for stylists in a cash crunch & current stimulus bill requirements
• How to avoid depression during this time
• How he got into hair, his salon, his time on the road, his onstage education
• His battle with alcohol; getting (and staying) sober
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a LED Ring Light with tripod (18")! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!