Ep. 140 • What a "New Normal" Will Look Like w/ @alfredo_lewis
Alfredo Lewis became VP Head of Education at MATRIX L'Oreal and moved to New York just before the outbreak. Though his position's focus has shifted due to Covid-19, he has been able to take a global view of our industry and see what is happening with salons & stylists worldwide. We break down what's going on, what the 'new normal' will look like, and what the future holds for educating our hairdressers of the future.
• What is happening with our industry globally
• How salons will look and operate once they start to re-open
• Possible positive changes to the industry & What hairdressers hopefully learn from this experience
• Controversy on selling home color kits
• How product companies and distributors are handling the situation
• Where stylists should be going for online education right now
• What he would change about the industry – the school system
• His hair horror story!
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a Babyliss PRO Nano Ionic Straightening Iron! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!