Ep. 145 • What to Expect Being Open Again w/ @jacobhkhan
Salon owner & educator Jacob Khan reopened his salon over a month ago. We discuss the protocols he is following as well as how clients are handling the new requirements. He also shares his thoughts on how the Covid crisis has split the industry and his hopes for a recovery.
• His Fancy online education + scissors
• Closing his salon early before mandated & the re-opening process
• Effect of the Quarantine on our population
• Protective measures in his salon and how clients are adhering to them
• The services people are leaning towards – big changes
• Retail and keeping things or getting things in stock
• The division that has happened between the industry
• His Hair Horror Stories!
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a Kindle Paperwhite! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!