Ep. 146 • An Expert Nutritionist Tells Us How to Be Healthier Hairdressers
Holistic Nutritionist Derek Johnson @derekjohnsonnutrition breaks down the unhealthy aspects of a hairdresser's food and drink habits. We go through a typical day for a hairdresser and where they can improve their food choices. He offers advice on handling caffeine, alcohol, and sugar cravings. He also explains the most important things to being aware of when researching where your food comes from.
For more info, visit www.djn.health
• The ‘unhealthy’ lifestyle of the stylist: fundamentals
• Coffee: Best way to drink it
• Fasting strategies- skipping breakfast
• Avoiding sugar & gluten issues
• Vegan/vegetarian options
• Handling Alcohol
• Eating out vs. Making food at home
• Quality of food you are buying
• Sleep: Advice for schedules
• Vitamins & Supplements: Yay or Nay?
• Food Portions: How to determine the amount to eat
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a Babyliss Pro Hair Dryer! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!