Ep. 147 • Finding Your Creativity Through Independence w/ @nealmhair
How creative do you get to be at your salon? @nealmhair found that he needed his independence to fully express his creativity behind the chair. We chat with him about the move to indie hairdressing as well as his move to LA and how he built a clientele.
• Getting past a troubled youth
• His experience in hair school not ever having touched hair before
• His struggles in traditional salons restricting his creativity
• The move to indie /studio rental: key strategies
• Exploring different aspects of the hair industry: what is right for you?
• His IG and use of his account
• His advice to new cosmo students
• The move to LA and starting over with clientele
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting an Apple iWatch! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!