Ep. 149 • Can Online Education Compete with In-Person Classes? w/ @paintedhair
Patricia Nikole recently became a Global Ambassador for Wella and has focused the direction of her work behind the chair post-quarantine. We chat about her new work/life balance and how her online education platform strives to be as good as in-person classes.
• How she handled quarantine
• A typical day behind the chair post-quarantine
• Her new position with Wella as Global Ambassador
• Her online education platform: how she strives to make it the most helpful
• Tik Tok: what she does & how to get started
• Post-quarantine horror story
• Post-quarantine positives
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting an Eye-Vac touchless vacuum! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!