Ep. 153 • @robertcromeans On the Second Shutdown & Advice to Help You Through It
Robert Cromeans is an industry legend and has seen many trends come and go, but nothing like our current situation. He shares his thoughts on the second shutdown in CA & advice to help you through it. We also get into how to raise your prices and improve your client experience.
• People in dire straits & working together as an industry
• tenant / landlord issues during covid
• adjusting your prices in the new normal
• adjusting work models to the current situation
• Focusing on making your service better
• What a hairdresser can do now to promote reopening of CA salons & do during downtime
• His London hair show & the BLM movt
• His thoughts on the future of hair shows
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a GHD limited edition flat iron! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!