Ep. 172 • For Love or Money? How to Get Both From Hairdressing w/ @jcashthehairtech
Do you struggle with the love of doing hair...but not earning enough to make a living? You're not alone.
After repeatedly being in and out of the industry, Johnee Livingston gave himself ONE year of being fully committed to hair to see where it could take him.
This week's topics:
• The importance of listening & learning
• Going in and out of the industry because of personal issues
• The effect Quarantine had on him and what he did to better himself
• Hardest conversations he has had with clients – boy with alopecia
• Giving himself one year to fully commit to hair and see where it goes
• Entering and winning award shows: a chance to network and meet peeps in the industry
• His industry inspirations
• What he would change about the industry: negativity
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting an EyeVac PRO touchless vaccuum! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or stitcher.com. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!