Ep. 175 • The Top 3 Things Keeping You From Being Successful w/ @aaashleee
Oligopro Artist, Modern Salon Top 100 & American Influencer Awards nominee Ashlee Allen joins us to discuss what has been most important in gaining success in her career. We also build an Instagram post from the ground up to learn how to create the most effective post possible.
This week's topics:
• Growing up with rebellious tendencies – working at mom’s hair salon
• Building her clientele & opening her own storefront
• Raising prices: how does she approach it?
• Things keeping a hairdresser from being successful
• Being a part of the BTC team and the opportunities that arise from it
• Process of building an IG post from the ground up; from pics to post
For information on joining the PBA, click here:
@probeautyfederation on Instagram
Click here to join the PBFC:
To join the PBFC at the discounted rate, select the group rate of $25 and list Salon Republic as your salon.
Have you left a review for The Hair Game Podcast yet? This week’s Pod Loot winner is getting a Kindle Paperwhite! To enter, just leave a review on the Apple podcasts app or iTunes. Don't forget to leave your Instagram handle so we can find you!